Creating a formula in excel

  1. #1
    lissasusan
    Guest

    Creating a formula in excel

    I need to create a report in excel and then total by areas at the end of the
    report. I cannot figure it out.

    Any help please?

  2. #2
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: Creating a formula in excel

    Look into the Data/Subtotal command

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Creating a formula in excel

    Not much chance of getting helpful advice when the question asked is as broad
    and as lacking in details as yours is.

    There are lots of smart people here who can help if you give them some
    specifics with which to work.