PLEASE SOLVE IT [email protected]

  1. #1

    Wink PLEASE SOLVE IT [email protected]

    Bil No Taxcd Amount Bill No Vat Ser Edu
    Acc500 Vat 500 Acc500
    Acc500 Ser 50 Acc501
    Acc500 Edu 10
    Acc501 Vat 400
    Acc501 Ser 25
    Acc501 Edu 5

    I Want Calculate Particular Bill Vat,ser,edu Values

  2. #2
    Philip J Smith
    Guest

    RE: PLEASE SOLVE IT [email protected]

    Hi Narasimharao

    Use a pivot table.

    1. Put your cursor on "Bil No."
    2. Select Data from the top menu
    3. Select Pivot Table and Pivot Chart Report
    4. A dialogue box - Step 1 of 3 will appear
    5 Click on the next Button
    6 A second dialogue box - Step 2 of 3 will appear showning Excel's
    interpretation of the data range - ammend if required.
    7 Click on the next Button
    8 A third dialogue box will appear - Step 3 of 3. "New Worksheet" is
    selected as default, it is a good idea to keep this.
    9. Click on Layout (Lower left)
    10. A layout wizard will appear
    11. Click on "Bil No" and drag it to ROW.
    12. Click on "Taxcd" and drag it to COLUMN
    13. Click on "Amount" and drag it to DATA.
    14. Click on OK.
    15. You will be returned to "Step 3 of 3"
    16. Click on Finish

    You have your first pivot table!

    Regards

    Phil Smith