getpivotdata

  1. #1
    Mac
    Guest

    getpivotdata

    Hi
    I have workook with getpivotdata function. In excel 2003 it work propoerly,
    but in excel 2000 it does not work, there is another version of this
    function. Anybody knows how resolve this problem? I do not want to install
    excel 2003, but I think I schould copy function library (dll file). I do not
    know which file includes GetPivotData function, anybody konows?
    Is it possible?
    thx
    Mac

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: getpivotdata

    This is part of a pivot table. You cannot just type =GETPIVOTDATA(
    You may need to refresh the pivot table when you open file in another
    version of Excel.
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: getpivotdata

    Or even turn it on if the feature has been turned off. Add the pivot table
    Toolbar and look for the GETPIVOTDATA icon.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Mac
    Guest

    Re: getpivotdata

    I do it, but the problem is: in excel 2000 GETPIVOTDATA has only 2
    arguments, in excel 2003 there is another version of this function (16
    args). I think I need replace library (dll) with this funcction, but ido not
    konow what file...
    thx
    Mac

    Użytkownik "Bernard Liengme" <[email protected]> napisał w
    wiadomości news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Max
    Guest

    Re: getpivotdata

    Not sure whether it might help here, but try Debra's page at:

    Max
    Singapore
    http://savefile.com/projects/236895
    xdemechanik
    ---

  6. #6
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: getpivotdata

    If you create the GetPivotData in Excel 2000, it should return a valid
    result in Excel 2003. However, Excel 2000 will return an error for a
    GetPivotData formula created in Excel 2003.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List