display a range of data when triggered by a specific condition

  1. #1
    colligan25
    Guest

    display a range of data when triggered by a specific condition

    I have a spreadsheet that figures out multiple different payment options for
    different terms depending on the intrest rate, contract amount etc. I would
    like to simplify this and be able to choose the intrest rate and have the
    spreadsheed just display my payment options for that particular intrest rate.
    at 8 different term rates . I cant seem to fiqure out how to display a range
    of data on a different worksheet.

    thanks.

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: display a range of data when triggered by a specific condition

    Sounds like you could use dependant drop-down lists.

    Check out this site of Debra Dalgleish:

    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...