Conditional formatting

  1. #1

    Conditional formatting

    Hello basically I want the cell that has an IF statement to appear coloured according to the IF statement made for example IF A2>100 then i want cell to appear blue....

    How can I do this?

    Thanks
    From John

  2. #2

    Re: Conditional formatting

    select cell (A2?)
    and do
    format|conditional formatting
    Cell value is:
    Greater than 200

    give it a nice format

  3. #3
    yes but I want it to be between a range such as 10 <x<200

    I try putting between in conditional formatting and then i put between 10 and 200, but it doesnt seem to work

    Any Help please?

    Thanks
    From John

  4. #4
    Beege
    Guest

    Re: Conditional formatting

    Neo,

    Try this,..
    Conditional Formatting
    Formula is...

    =AND($A$1<200,$A$1>10)
    Format away

    Beege

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Forum Expert daddylonglegs's Avatar
    England
    MS-Off Ver
    14,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo1
    yes but I want it to be between a range such as 10 <x<200

    I try putting between in conditional formatting and then i put between 10 and 200, but it doesnt seem to work

    Any Help please?

    Thanks
    From John
    the "between" option should work for this. 2 possible problems:

    Did you remember to include a format?

    Does your cell contain a number or text that looks like a number?