Calculation with dates:several payments

  1. #1
    Vanna
    Guest

    Calculation with dates:several payments

    I have several payments in need to pay in one month. For example, my
    telephone bill is due on the 8th and my utility bill is due on the 13th of
    every month.

    I would like to display the payment date so that if today is the 9th of
    March, then my next payment for telephone will be April8th while my utiltiy
    will be the 13th of March.

    In advance, thank for your help.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    re: Calculation with dates:several payments

    Here's how to do it for the phone bill

    =DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+(DAY(TODAY())>8),8)

    do the same for the utility bill but change every reference of 8 to 13
    format cell as date

    Peo Sjoblom

    Northwest Excel Solutions

    www.nwexcelsolutions.com