Open at specified page

  1. #1
    SD8146
    Guest

    Open at specified page

    Is it possible to have a workbook open at a specific sheet - if so how
    would I go about it - I have a menu sheet with links to other areas of
    the w/book and would like the thing to always open at the menu.

    Thanks

    --
    SD8146

  2. #2
    DaveO
    Guest

    RE: Open at specified page

    Open the VBE with Alt+F11.

    Goto the 'This WorkBook' sheet and select 'Workbook' in the drop down and
    the top and left and then make sure 'Open' is selected on the right drop
    down. then use this code...

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()

    Sheets("{Enter Sheet Name Here}").Select

    End Sub

    HTH.