Advanced Filtering by Date (or Macro) Help

  1. #1
    Alexis
    Guest

    Advanced Filtering by Date (or Macro) Help

    I'm trying to use the advanced filter with a date as one of the filter
    cateria (it will be inside a macro).

    I'm trying to use the "=now()-60" format for the date, because I need
    information to be filtered so that anything greater than or equal to that 2
    month back date shows up. I can get it to work when I manually set the date,
    but as part of a macro, I don't think it's going to work.

    The only other thing I can think of is having the macro promt the user for
    the date, and I've looked around, and haven't been able to find a way to
    prompt a use while the macro is running. I could just be blind. Any ideas?

    Thanks for the help

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Advanced Filtering by Date (or Macro) Help

    EasyFilter have this option on thye Date tab
    Choose Days in the dropdown on the date tab
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl