Add on 8 working days to a date

  1. #1
    Scotland

    Add on 8 working days to a date

    Hi

    I need to add 8 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) onto a column of existing dates all of which may be different. I know I can use the NETWORKDAYS function to work out the difference between 2 dates but my problem here is that I only have one date and I need to add 8 working days onto it.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Shirley Munro

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Add on 8 working days to a date

    Use the brother of NETWORKDAYS: WORKDAY()

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Scotland

    Add on 8 working days

    Thanks a lot Niek. This works just perfect.

    Shirley Munro