could a cell be refreshed automatically?

  1. #1
    Simar
    Guest

    could a cell be refreshed automatically?

    I am preparing a worksheet which deals with time. I have to enter current
    time after frequent intervals. So I have made a drop down list and that list
    is connected to the function =NOW(). That means when ever the list is
    selected and the data is entered it should enter the current time. But it
    does not reflects the current time, however; if I do it twice then the exact
    time appears.
    So my question is how can I refresh a cell automatically, so that I can
    enter the current time in one go. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: could a cell be refreshed automatically?

    You seem to after date / time stamping ?
    If so, try JE's:
    Max
    Singapore
    http://savefile.com/projects/236895