How do I unlock highlighting when I move the curser

  1. #1
    Norm
    Guest

    How do I unlock highlighting when I move the curser

    Somehow, the highlight feature has become locked and whenever I move the
    curser about the spreadsheet, all I achieve is to highlight the cells. I
    cannot enter any date.

    Hor do I correct this problem and how do I prevent it from reoccuring?

  2. #2

    Re: How do I unlock highlighting when I move the curser

    Try hitting the F8 key.

    F8 toggles the Extend selection mode.

    Look at the botton right corner of the statusbar. If you see EXT in one of
    those embossed boxes, then that could be the problem.

    If that's not it, maybe one of the shift keys is stuck???

  3. #3
    Norm
    Guest

    Re: How do I unlock highlighting when I move the curser

    Dave,

    Thanks for the help - F8 fixed the problem and I am back in business.

    Norm