List of defined names

  1. #1

    List of defined names

    Hi All,

    Is there a way to get a list of the names, that one has defined in a worksheet, whilst entering a formula into a cell or a graph?

    If not is it something other people would find useful?

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: List of defined names

    When you're ready to insert the range name, press the F3 function key

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: List of defined names

    Not easily with a formula.
    On an empty sheet, choose Insert>Name>Paste>Paste List

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: List of defined names

    You obviously understood the OP's question better than I did!

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

  5. #5
    Thanks,

    That F3 bit is going to save me a load of hassle with functions, shame it doesn't work for graphs