How do I add business days to a date field, no weekends?

  1. #1
    Ozzy
    Guest

    How do I add business days to a date field, no weekends?

    I'm creating an excel spreadsheet and need to add business days only. If
    cell a1 is todays date (3/20/06), how do I make cell b1 equal a1+5 business
    days, no weekends?

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: How do I add business days to a date field, no weekends?

    See HELP for the NETWORKDAYS function

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

  3. #3
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: How do I add business days to a date field, no weekends?

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:41:28 -0800, Ozzy <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I'm creating an excel spreadsheet and need to add business days only. If
    >cell a1 is todays date (3/20/06), how do I make cell b1 equal a1+5 business
    >days, no weekends?

    =WORKDAY(A1,5)

    Check HELP for the WORKDAY function. There is an optional Holidays argument.
    If you get a NAME error, you need to install the Analysis Tool Pak. This is
    outlined in the HELP topic for the WORKDAY function.
    --ron