How to make 1 cell add the 7 before it??

  1. #1
    Mandy K.
    Guest

    How to make 1 cell add the 7 before it??

    I am trying to make cell I add B, C, D, E, F, G, & H automatically... seems
    easy enough but everything I try keeps giving me an error!!

    Thanks for your help!!!!

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How to make 1 cell add the 7 before it??

    in cell I1 use the following

    =SUM(B1:H1)

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: How to make 1 cell add the 7 before it??

    In cell I1, put this formula and copy down column I as far as you have data
    in the other columns........

    =SUM(B1:H1)

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  4. #4
    PAR
    Guest

    RE: How to make 1 cell add the 7 before it??

    Make sure all the cells are formated correctly. Are any formated as text?

  5. #5
    Mandy K.
    Guest

    RE: How to make 1 cell add the 7 before it??

    Thank you all for your help!!!!! :o)