Multiple hyperlinks

  1. #1
    MartinW
    Guest

    Multiple hyperlinks

    Hi group,

    How do I delete multiple hyperlinks and retain the text. At present I am
    right clicking each hyperlink and going to remove hyperlink which is
    painstakingly slow. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks
    Martin

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Multiple hyperlinks

    You will have to use a macro or...
    The free Excel add-in "Excel Extras" does that and other nice stuff.
    It comes with a Word.doc install/use file.
    Download from http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Multiple hyperlinks

    Another way would be to copy an empty cell, select the range with the
    hyperlinks (preferably using the name box or the arrow keys) then do
    edit>paste special and select add

    Peo Sjoblom

    Northwest Excel Solutions

    www.nwexcelsolutions.com

    (remove ^^ from email address)

    Portland, Oregon

    news:%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    MartinW
    Guest

    Re: Multiple hyperlinks

    It works great! Thanks Jim :-)

    When I get more time I'll go back and check out your site more thoroughly.

  5. #5
    MartinW
    Guest

    Re: Multiple hyperlinks

    Thanks Peo,

    That works great too! Although I'll have to do a fair bit of studying to
    work out how.

    Thanks again
    Martin