How do I set up a formula to count only unique items in a column?

  1. #1
    LYLERR
    Guest

    How do I set up a formula to count only unique items in a column?

    For Example: If I have a column with 8 items but two are duplicates. I want
    the formula to return a value of only the unique items (6)

    ABC
    DEF
    GHI
    JKL
    MNO
    PQR
    ABC
    DEF

  2. #2
    LYLERR
    Guest

    RE: How do I set up a formula to count only unique items in a colu

    Thanks Jennifer

    it worked great

    Lyle