Average time for a race in minutes seconds & tenths

  1. #1
    Gammalite
    Guest

    Average time for a race in minutes seconds & tenths

    In Excel 2003: How do I create a formula to determine the average time in
    minutes, seconds and tenths. Such as 2 min 1 sec 2 tenths plus 1 min 59 sec
    6 tenths would equal 2 min 0 sec 4 tenths. Or, 2:1.2 + 1:59.6 = 2:0.4

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Average time for a race in minutes seconds & tenths

    Enter is as

    0:02:01.2
    0:01:59.6

    then sum or add