How do I print 1/3 cut Folder Labels from Excel

  1. #1
    Gary
    Guest

    How do I print 1/3 cut Folder Labels from Excel

    I am trying to print specific data in an Excel spreadsheet to 1/3 cut folder
    labels. Is there a way to do that other than manually moving the necessary
    data to a cell the size of the label?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I print 1/3 cut Folder Labels from Excel

    Use mailmerge in Word and excel as source list

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: How do I print 1/3 cut Folder Labels from Excel

    Hi Gary (no lastname),
    Most people that have Excel also have Microsoft Word, and that is what
    you are expected to use in printing labels.

    Mail Merge, Printing Labels using Mail Merge with data from Excel

    ---
    HTH,

  4. #4
    Beege
    Guest

    Re: How do I print 1/3 cut Folder Labels from Excel

    Gary,

    Best to use mail merge from word, pointing to data in excel. Excel has size
    issues...

    Beege