=bahttext(A1) please tell me about language in english how can i

  1. #1
    after applying the fomula สองพันบาทถ้ว
    Guest

    =bahttext(A1) please tell me about language in english how can i

    AOA
    When i feed in ms excell value 2000 then the formula will automatically
    convert in english words like Two thousand Rs only.
    Dear MS Office Team please tell me about this formula when i apply this
    formula then the language has changed this formula in other language not in
    english please tell me about this problem how can i solve this problem.

    after applying the fomula this display in excel ????????????
    Thanks

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: =bahttext(A1) please tell me about language in english how can i

    You don't have to click the send button 4 times and there is no office team
    here

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...numberstowords

    Peo Sjoblom

    Northwest Excel Solutions