Macros

  1. #1
    Feene
    Guest

    Macros

    Recorded macros. Saved them in Personall Macro Folder. Can't find them.
    They are not in XLStart as you told other people. Where are they?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Macros

    Start>Search>Files and folders.

    Do a search for Personal.xls.

    Also, there can be more than one XLSTART folder.

    The usual valid one would be at.......

    C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: Macros

    You did save the changes to the personal macro workbook when exiting Excel?
    I've seen people get conditioned to clicking no to saving changes to
    workbooks when closing excel and blow right through the prompt to save the
    personal.xls changes.