Creating Drop Down lists

  1. #1
    Sam151
    Guest

    Creating Drop Down lists

    I have created a drop down list! The problem I am having is that sometimes I
    want to be able to type free form in the cell rather than using the drop
    down. Can I do this? If yes, how do I do it?

    --
    thanks

    Sam

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Creating Drop Down lists

    Hi!

    Disable the error alert message.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Sam151
    Guest

    Re: Creating Drop Down lists

    Hi Biff - thanks very much! So simple~!
    --
    thanks

    Sam

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Creating Drop Down lists

  5. #5
    Larry
    Guest

    RE: Creating Drop Down lists

    Hi sam, I'm larry. Would you mind if I used your drop down code? I don't much
    about writing VB but I sure like using it. Thanks, larry