Finding specific text in string - Part II

  1. #1
    Hardip
    Guest

    Finding specific text in string - Part II

    Hi All

    Ron & Gary kindly provided the work sheet function in the previous thread.

    I now need to create a separate column with only those cells that are
    populated with a true outcome. At present all my cells in the Column C are
    populated with C2: =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("Project 2000",B2)),"Project 2000","").

    Where the statement is true I'd like to copy only the content into cells in
    Column D - i.e. as a word not a formula. Where there is a false i.e. "" -
    I'd like to leave that blank / empty.

    I'd appreciate any guidance on how to achieve this.

    Thanks in advance,

  2. #2
    Hardip
    Guest

    RE: Finding specific text in string - Part II

    Please ignore - found the solution in the paste special.