Easily convert all formulas in 3d spreadsheet to values?

  1. #1
    Jazza
    Guest

    Easily convert all formulas in 3d spreadsheet to values?

    I have a large Excel 3-D workbook with 40 sheets, each with multiple complex
    formulas.
    At the end of each month I archive the sheet and would like to convert the
    formulas into values to reduce the size of the workbook.
    Can this be done in a few easy steps, as I don't want to copy and special
    paste as values 40 times over?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Easily convert all formulas in 3d spreadsheet to values?

    Hi

    Group the sheets first, then select all of the cells on the visible sheet
    (Ctrl+A) and Paste Special/Values.

    Don't forget to ungroup the sheets after!

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Kelly
    Guest

    RE: Easily convert all formulas in 3d spreadsheet to values?

    Record a Macro (Tools>Macro>Record...) that copies and PasteSpecials each
    sheet. Add a hot key (like Ctrl-V) to convert them all to values. Then all
    you have to do is press your hot key.