New text added to cell AFTER current text in same cell

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    New text added to cell AFTER current text in same cell

    Hi there,

    I think I saw someone do this:

    There was some text in cell C4 - Brian. When the person selected the cell and typed more text, Smith, this was added AFTER Brian rather than writing over it which is what normally happens in Excel. Thus C4 said Brian Smith.

    Is this possible?

    It could have been a dream but I'm not sure.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: New text added to cell AFTER current text in same cell

    select cell press F2 type

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    That's how i do it but I swear they didn't press any key...

    Or maybe i just didn't them press it...

    Thanks anyway!