Multiple Subtotal levels in Excel 2003

  1. #1
    Chris Luka
    Guest

    Multiple Subtotal levels in Excel 2003

    I am unable to create a file showing multiple subtotal levels using Excel
    2003. I previously used this function in all versions prior to Excel 2003.

    I create a file showing physician specialties and physician group names. I
    would like to be able to subtotal first on the specialty and then on the
    group within each specialty. In Excel 2003, the last group within each
    specialty gets "bumped" outside its respective specialty, and I am left with
    a report that is incorrectly organized.

    Again, this seems to be a glitch only occurring in Excel 2003. Any help
    would be greatly appreciated.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...heet.functions

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Multiple Subtotal levels in Excel 2003

    See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831824/

  3. #3
    Chris Luka
    Guest

    RE: Multiple Subtotal levels in Excel 2003

    Thank you - I will follow the remedy steps.