How do I anchor a cell/create absolute ref. while clicking on it?

  1. #1
    dsapan
    Guest

    How do I anchor a cell/create absolute ref. while clicking on it?

    I know that I can manually go in to a formula and put a "$" to anchor a cell
    (i.e., create an absolute reference), but I remember there being a way that I
    could use a key stroke while clicking on the cell that I want to anchor.

    Thanks for your help!

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How do I anchor a cell/create absolute ref. while clicking on it?

    The F4 key cycles through
    complete absolute,
    absolute row relative column
    relative row absolute column