Total width of several columns.

  1. #1
    Basher Bates
    Guest

    Total width of several columns.

    Could you please advise if there is a quick way to total the width over
    several columns of a worksheet. I need to do this so that I can make page
    breaks for printing a worksheet that is about 1 page high x 10 pages wide, in
    landscape format, ensuring that the pages break at the required cells.

    Alternatively, is there a way to set vertical page breaks?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Carlos Antenna
    Guest

    Re: Total width of several columns.

    View > Pagebreak preview

    In this view you can drag the page breaks where you want them.

    --
    Carlos

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Basher Bates
    Guest

    Re: Total width of several columns.

    Many thanks! - brilliant!! - easy when you know how!

    Ken