How to set a formula to convert the time zone

  1. #1
    Calculate Date range
    Guest

    How to set a formula to convert the time zone

    Hi everybody,

    Would like your help to advise on ow to set a formula on the following
    Example : for 4/13/2006 11:22, how to set a formula to convert the US
    mountain time to Asia/Singapore time?

    US mountain time Convert to Asia/Singapore time
    =========== ====================
    4/13/2006 11:22 Please advise me the fourmula
    4/13/2006 11:22
    4/13/2006 11:22
    4/13/2006 11:21
    4/13/2006 11:20
    4/13/2006 11:21
    4/13/2006 11:20
    4/13/2006 12:20
    4/17/2006 3:10
    4/18/2006 3:59
    4/19/2006 2:32
    4/18/2006 18:00
    4/18/2006 2:59
    4/18/2006 2:59
    4/19/2006 2:34
    4/19/2006 11:32

    Your help is really much appreciated.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: How to set a formula to convert the time zone

    Asia(China) time is 8 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) while US
    Mountain Time is GMT-6. So to convert add 14 hours:

    =A2+(14/24) where A2 is US MT

    FYI try:

    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

    HTH