time data as number

  1. #1
    Gábor
    Guest

    time data as number

    does anybody know some solution for the next:
    I have a column with some time data on the next format (e.g.):
    00:01:28 which means 1 minute and 28 seconds. I would like to see this data
    expressed with numbers as 1,46 minutes.
    are there a special cell format for this or could somebody suggest me some
    other solution, using formulas?

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: time data as number

    Multiply the value by 1,440 (24 hrs/day*60 mins/hr)

  3. #3
    Gábor
    Guest

    RE: time data as number