Trendline

  1. #1
    Trend
    Guest

    Trendline

    Hey!

    I want to plot trendlines in a xy-chart, not just one. How can I plot
    trendlines(linear) in the chart with different steps? Ex for x: 0-100,
    100-200...I need the equation of the line of best fit for the different steps.

    oks

  2. #2
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: Trendline

    oks or Trend -

    Maybe you could use the several instances of the TREND array-entered
    function in an adjacent column.

    For example, for use one TREND in C1:C10 for the XY data in A1:B10, use
    another TREND in C11:C20 for the XY data in A11:B20, etc.

    Then use Chart | Source Data | Series to add the new fitted values to the XY
    chart.

    - Mike
    www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...