Years of Service Calculation

  1. #1
    JS
    Guest

    Years of Service Calculation

    I am struggling to find a calculation to figure out years of service by a
    specific date in decimal format. My worksheet looks like the following:

    Column A:
    Hire Date
    ex:8/17/05

    Column B:
    4/1/2006 (need this date for calculating, date doesn't change)
    ex:4/1/2006

    Column C:
    Years of Service
    ???????? (decimal format, in years)

    If anyone could help, I would appreciate!

    JS

  2. #2
    MH
    Guest