Auto calculate for date + days forward to yield new date

  1. #1
    John Sullivan
    Guest

    Auto calculate for date + days forward to yield new date

    Would like the formula to calculate this: in Column B, I have dates, such as
    10/14/2005, 1/21/2006. In rows C2 through I2, I have whole numbers such as
    10, 25, 38, 50. In row C4 through I4, I would like the spreadsheet to
    automatically calculate the date of Col B + C2, for example, so that the any
    number I add to the existing dates in Column B will show the correct date
    (such as existing date in Col B + 45 days = new date of ?)

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Auto calculate for date + days forward to yield new date

    If you have a date in A1 and a number in C1 and you want B1 to show the date
    of A1 plus C1 number of days, do this:
    In B1:
    =A1+C1
    HTH Otto