How do I create a Macro to sort data and insert blank rows & subto

  1. #1
    karinmpfa
    Guest

    How do I create a Macro to sort data and insert blank rows & subto

    My worksheet is sorted by customer first, then product with different package
    configuations. Each customer can have 1 product or many products. I want to
    sort through each customer by name and when I get to the last row, insert a
    space. Then I want to jump over several columns and enter a subtotal for
    that customer. I will have several columns with a sub total in each for a
    customer.

  2. #2
    David
    Guest

    RE: How do I create a Macro to sort data and insert blank rows & subto

    Why not just use Data/Subtotals menu?
    --
    David

  3. #3
    karinmpfa
    Guest

    RE: How do I create a Macro to sort data and insert blank rows & s

    Will that automatically insert a row in between each customer?