countif

  1. #1
    NeedHelpFast
    Guest

    countif

    I am trying to find the number of shirts by size for individuals in a fund
    raiser. In a Pivot Table, Shirt size is in col. b starting on row 10, and
    total contributed is in col. e. I want to put each shirt size in row 2 and
    post the total for each in row 3 based on col e. being greater than 99. Can
    someone tell me the formula? I keep getting value or error. Thanks

    Example of data:
    COL B COL E
    M $110.00 $110.00
    XL $20.00 $20.00