Using Morefunc - Indirect.Ext when Offline

  1. #1

    Using Morefunc - Indirect.Ext when Offline

    I have a spreadsheet that uses Morefunc to update values from about 30
    different spreadsheets on my computer. I need to email this
    spreadsheet to someone who will not have access to these individual
    files. I've already got the function set to volatile=false, but when
    this other user opens up the file, everything is blank. Is there a way
    to retain the last value if the file can't be found to update?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Using Morefunc - Indirect.Ext when Offline

    Make a copy of the workbook and paste all formulas as values and send that
    copy

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Aladin Akyurek
    Guest

    Re: Using Morefunc - Indirect.Ext when Offline

    Or include morefunc in the workbook you distribute by means of:

    Tools|Morefunc|Include Morefunc in the Workbook

  4. #4

    Re: Using Morefunc - Indirect.Ext when Offline

    I've included morefunc in the workbook, but the problem is that this
    user cannot access the files that indirect.ext is linking to.

    Copy/pasting values would work, but isn't really the optimal solution
    since its not 100% automated.

  5. #5
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Using Morefunc - Indirect.Ext when Offline

    I also read it as if the linked workbooks were not available as well?

    Peo

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Using Morefunc - Indirect.Ext when Offline

    > Copy/pasting values would work, but isn't really the optimal solution
    > since its not 100% automated.

    You can try this add-in
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  7. #7

    Re: Using Morefunc - Indirect.Ext when Offline

    That's correct, the linked workbooks will not be available.