Find first numer in a Column

  1. #1
    Two-Canucks
    Guest

    Find first numer in a Column

    In a spreadsheet Column H is filled randomly
    with numbers and blanks from Row 13 down.
    I want to find the first number i.e. occurring in
    the lowest row number in the Column.
    Preferably found by worksheet formula, failing that
    I could use a macro.
    Many thanks for any solutions.
    --
    Occasionally stumped

  2. #2
    Aladin Akyurek
    Guest

    Re: Find first numer in a Column

    =INDEX(H13:H200,MATCH(TRUE,ISNUMBER(H13:H200),0))

    which must be confirmed with control+shift+enter, not just enter.