What would change the numbers of my rows to blue?

  1. #1
    Jodi
    Guest

    What would change the numbers of my rows to blue?

    I am working in Excel 2003 and all of the sudden several sporadic rows are
    hidden and the numbers of some of the remaining rows are bright blue. Not
    sure how this happened, but the "unhide" operation will not work to show the
    missing rows.

    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: What would change the numbers of my rows to blue?

    You must have a filter applied, do data>filter>show all

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...