Formulas calculate specified percentage of annual budget in Excel

  1. #1
    KC
    Guest

    Formulas calculate specified percentage of annual budget in Excel

    I am using Excel to do an activity in my integrated project for final exams
    in Intro. to Computer Applications. I'm building a budget worksheet. I don't
    know how to insert formulas to calculate specified percentage of annual
    budget. Pleassse help.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Formulas calculate specified percentage of annual budget in Excel

    If I understand you correctly:

    Assume your annual budget is in cell J50. Then for a specified, say, 5%:

    =$J$50 * 5%