Hourly rate times hours?

  1. #1

    Hourly rate times hours?

    Thanks for last suggestion, last step i have is to calculate $ spent on X
    hours, e.g., 3 hours times hourly rate of $7.00. I 've checked the board,
    but have not read a solution that applies to this prob...

    Thanks in advance,

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Hourly rate times hours?

    If A1 has hours and B1 the rate then =A1*B1 if A1 is formatted as general.
    If A1 has hours and B1 the rate then =A1*B1*24 if A1 is formatted as time.

    In either case the formula cell should be formatted as currency.
    --
    Gary's Student