I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

  1. #1
    Fed Up
    Guest

    I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

    I'm using Excel 2000, and would like someone to please help me in
    establishing, how to 'Colour Tab' my Excel sheet.
    please reply back to - [email protected]

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

    No can do until xl2002

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

    You can't, that feature didn't exist until Excel 2002.

    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    Fed Up
    Guest

    Re: I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

    Thnx. for your reply. Now is it possible to download Excel 2002 ???,
    preferably for free.

  5. #5
    Fed Up

  6. #6
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

    No, it is commercial product. You might get a cheaper version on eBay.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

    ------

  7. #7
    Bob Phillips

    ------

  8. #8
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

    Surely you jest. Billy needs the money so he charges for these products.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software