trouble with viewing fill color and font color

  1. #1
    CMinard
    Guest

    trouble with viewing fill color and font color

    Hi,
    I am stumped and any help would be appreciated. I am working in Excel 2003
    for small business, when I use the fill color option or the font color it
    is not showing it on my screen. It does however show it in the print
    preview, on another computer when opened, and when it prints. I am finding
    it hard though to determine what I have higlighted or changed color to with
    out it showing on the screen when I am working with it. Is anyone aware of a
    option or other feature that may has turned off the screen color. ( all
    other programs are fine)

    Thank you for your thoughts and time,
    Chris

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: trouble with viewing fill color and font color

    See this:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    CMinard
    Guest

    Re: trouble with viewing fill color and font color

    Hi, Thanks but the link you gave me is no longer there.

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: trouble with viewing fill color and font color

    Well, that's not very helpful, is it?

    Ok, the article was about having settings in you operating system that will
    cause this.

    See if there is a setting for high contrast being enabled..... I use WinXP
    and to get to this setting:

    Start>Control Panel>Accessibility Options>Display>High Contrast