Capital

  1. #1
    Roger
    Guest

    Capital

    I would like that the 1st letter of each word should be capitalized, how am I
    setting it up?

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Boston, MA US
    Posts
    1,094
    Use the PROPER function.

    =PROPER(A1) where a1 is your text.

    HTH

    Steve

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Capital

    One way would be to use that standard feature in the ASAP Utilities Add-in,
    which is available free at www.asap-utilities.com

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  4. #4
    Roger
    Guest

    RE: Capital

    I downloaded it, what is next step?

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Capital

    Install it and then explore its functionality.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Capital

    If you have it installed, with the "ASAP Utilities" label in the upper
    toolbar, then highlight the cells you wish changed and then click on the
    "ASAP Utilities" label, then choose "TEXT" and then "Start first word with
    uppercase" and then follow the menus.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3