convert formulas to values

  1. #1

    convert formulas to values

    I have a huge spreadsheet that has a formula in every cell. I want to eliminate the formulas and just leave the results. I am sure this is an easy step but I am lost!

    Thanks,

    Matt AKA Dr Evil

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: convert formulas to values

    Matt, select the cells you want to change, right click and copy, right click
    and paste special, check valve OK
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    "MatthewFlinchem"
    <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: convert formulas to values

    Copy, Paste Special, check Values

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

  4. #4
    SVC
    Guest

    RE: convert formulas to values

    Select the entire worksheet, then Copy, then Edit >Paste Special, and select
    Value. This will convert all formulas to values.