how to erase all spaces in text cell?

  1. #1

    how to erase all spaces in text cell?

    With TRIM function it is possible to erase only double spaces but I need to
    erase all spaces in a text cell.
    Do I have to use VBA funaction?
    Tnx in advance.

  2. #2

    Re: how to erase all spaces in text cell?

    use the edit replace command and replace a single space with nothing at
    all.

  3. #3
    Miguel Zapico
    Guest

    RE: how to erase all spaces in text cell?

    You can use a combination of CLEAN and SUBSTITUTE, something like:
    =CLEAN(SUBSTITUTE(A1," ",CHAR(13)))

    Hope this helps,
    Miguel.

  4. #4

    Re: how to erase all spaces in text cell?

    It helped.
    Tnx

    news:[email protected]...