convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters

  1. #1
    OcalaElaine
    Guest

    convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters

    Lewis Clark got my formula half-way there this morning. Thanks Lewis! If I
    had been a bit more precise, I bet he would have told me the rest of what I
    need to know. When my value goes over 30 cubic centimeters (I know this is
    not exact but is approx. 1 oz.), I want to use a formula that will convert
    the cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters. When it gets to
    60 cubic centimeters, I would like the formula to say 2 oz. In between the
    ounces, I need the formula to calculate the ounces and cc's. Thanks so much
    for anyone who can help!

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters

    A1 is ccs
    B1 is:

    =INT(A1/30) & " oz(s) " & MOD(A1,30) & " ccs"

    HTH

  3. #3
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeters

    .. ..... or

    =IF(MOD(A1,30)<>0,INT(A1/30)&" oz(s) "&MOD(A1,30)&" ccs",INT(A1/30)&" ozs")

  4. #4
    OcalaElaine
    Guest

    RE: convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeter

    Oh my, Toppers! It is wonderful! Thank you so much.

  5. #5
    OcalaElaine
    Guest

    RE: convert cubic centimeters to fluid ounces and cubic centimeter

    Toppers - sure hope you can help. I have been using the formula below and it
    works grand. Today - and I have check the formula letter/space/etc. - and it
    got to 30 ccs and would not put 1 oz. Instead it put 0 oz and 30 cc. Please
    help if you can. Thanks!