How to do a basic formula for Xcel?

  1. #1
    NIKKI
    Guest

    How to do a basic formula for Xcel?

    I would be ever so greatful if someone could tell me how to function a colum
    to covert - ex: if I type 501 in A13 , I would like the amount of $36.00 to
    automatically show up in colum D13 -
    and then if colum B is quanities, than if I type in 4 in colum B , colum E
    to show $144.00 , hence the $36.00 per job and I typed 4 as the quanities..

    At least the first part and I will be able to figure out the rest.

    Pleasssse, it would make it soo much easier!

    A million Thnx to whoever replies!!

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest