using text wrap how can I type over the page break point

  1. #1
    Mike Dewar
    Guest

    using text wrap how can I type over the page break point

    I am wrapping text and getting to the bottom of the worksheet page in Excel,
    how can I continue typing on the next page as in word?

  2. #2
    Mike Rogers
    Guest

    RE: using text wrap how can I type over the page break point

    Mike

    I don't believe you can. Really, if I understand you correctly, what you
    are trying to do is split a row with a page break.

    Mike Rogers
    HTH

  3. #3
    Mike Rogers
    Guest

    RE: using text wrap how can I type over the page break point

    Mike

    P. S. You might just move to the first row of the next page and continue
    from there!

    Mike Rogers
    HTH