Can I password protect worksheets?

  1. #1
    mocity
    Guest

    Can I password protect worksheets?

    We are creating a timekeeping system by division and would like to password
    protect worksheets so they are only accessible by the employee whose name is
    on it.

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Can I password protect worksheets?

    It will be easier if you record the worksheet in a protect folder in your
    server.

    Marcelo

  3. #3

    Re: Can I password protect worksheets?

    Worksheet level protection is very easily broken. But workbook protection is
    stronger.

    Maybe you could give each person a workbook of their own.