get to a particular point in a dropdown list

  1. #1
    Prema
    Guest

    get to a particular point in a dropdown list

    I have datavalidation set up in a cell to pick up from a long list. Is there
    anything I can do so that as I type in that particular cell it moves down the
    list for selection?

    i.e. if I type B it will got to the point of the list near B and when I type
    the next character E it will go near BE in the list?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: get to a particular point in a dropdown list

    You nedd a ListBox to have that functionality.

    AP

    [email protected]...