The last row of a pivot table shows blanks, but there is data.

  1. #1
    D May
    Guest

    The last row of a pivot table shows blanks, but there is data.

    I created a pivot table from a data sheet. I am grouping on a field and I
    see the detail for each group except the last group on the sheet. All the
    detail is blank.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: The last row of a pivot table shows blanks, but there is data.

    Maybe the data at the end of the data sheet isn't in the pivot table's
    source range. To include it:

    Right-click on a cell in the pivot table, and choose PivotTable Wizard
    Click the Back button
    Adjust the range so it includes all the rows from the data sheet.
    Click Finish

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures